Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
National Federal Grants Conference & Webcast
Friday, October 21, 2011 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
The National Federal Grants Webcast will be held today, Friday, October 21, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST). I am writing to provide you with important login information. I encourage you to login a few minutes before the conference starts to make sure that your computers are working and that you are able to connect. Please follow these steps to connect:
2. Click on the National Federal Grants Conference link
3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address
4. Enter password: usda (all lower case)
5. Click Join Now button
6. Click agree, if prompted to install WebEx ActiveX add-on to connect to the session
7. Click yes, when prompted to participate in the host’s VoIP session. WebEx Audio Wizard launches to fine tune your speaker and microphone
8. Upon completion of the wizard, you have successfully joined the session and should be able to view a web frame on the right displaying the participants, panelists, attendees, and chat box
9. Please submit questions/comments using the chat box
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Hispanic Serving Institutions National Program and Miami Dade College - North Campus cordially invite you to participate in the National Federal Grants Conference & Webcast on Friday, October 21, 2011 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
The purpose of the conference is to inform representatives from Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs) about funding opportunities available in the Federal Government.
The conference is designed for an audience of researchers, grant writers, educators, and administrators.
The conference theme Advancing Higher Education, Science & Outreach will explore how government and academia can work as partners to overcome challenges and achieve success.
The following government agencies will be presenting funding opportunities:
|U.S. Department of Agriculture|
|U.S. Department of Education|
|U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
|National Endowment for the Arts|
|National Institutes of Health
|National Aeronautics and Space Adminsitration|
The conference is free and open only to representatives from HSIs. Registration is required and space is limited.
- Conference: Participants from Florida may attend the conference at Miami Dade College, North Campus.
- Webcast: Participants outside of Florida may participate in the conference via webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the conference organizer:
- Vladimir Diaz, USDA/HSI Regional Director
- (305) 237-8550 or email@example.com